Sunday, July 10, 2011

LV Monogram Canvas originally designed

The Ribcap is a Swiss-made wool beanie hat filled with secrets, Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas originally designed for skiing and skiing, but also cyclists and rollerbladers promotion. I imagine their site, what it has to wear a hat appears to be normal, but it promised to protect their heads attractive beautiful moody shot chancing one of the people. Looking for non-stupid look futile cycle bicycle helmet Holy Grail. I have something I can continue for many years, if I did not like going into the store to buy a huge monster destroy a file on the lookout to find.On the contrary, my initial understanding, Ribcap (RRP60 pounds) does not provide a plastic / polystyrene helmet as protection. But it claims to protect the head far more than ordinary wool hat, sufficient for me to give it a go.

According to UK distributor, Ribcap, currently subject to a completely new application soft head protection European Louis Vuitton Delightful Monogram Safety rankings category. This type, they claim, clearly inspired by the Ribcap. Hat has given Remy Willinger, head protection and bio-mechanics expert Louis Pasteur University in Strasbourg, a professor, who ended safety certificate the Ribcap not a helmet, but it provides an important head protection, In the first few to prevent the impact of head trauma cases (S), in particular, to protect the head than non-impact.Manufacturers claim it can prevent the smooth surface of the drop, as well as swelling, abrasions, bruises and abrasions you may even mild concussion.

Therefore, a moderate fall from your bike, you may not be landing on your head to the handlebars. And certainly will not be hit by a car. But as we discuss this blog contributed endless time, usually hard shell bicycle helmet designed to withstand high impact car crash anyway.I did not fall off my bike all winter and can not report back to the level of protection it provides. But I like to wear Louis Vuitton Outlet It is warm, waterproof and flaps to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures of my ears, but it is breathable, so I did not arrive in sweat hair. I also like being able to fold it up, push in my handbag, if I wore it to ride to a restaurant or show.Really, though, Ribcap mainly on appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment