Thursday, July 28, 2011

Louis Vuitton Surya out my other items listed

Seth Thomas Brass Hermes head edge decorative antique brass decorative pamsclockson heads side Replica Louis Vuitton Thomas Hermes current auction price . Click louis vuitton for more pictures of this listing here.NO buyView reserves of the old brass Hermes Head describes a pair of sides for a decorative antique Seth Thomas clock , model, obtained a patent. Considerable detail , there is no manufacturer's mark. Each size is about a long and deep. Conditions are good , but the old . No structual damage, but there 's brass patina , and the peak by some patina of green helmet , and head inside . I scratched patina some, I think that the Polish beautifully.


Whether you add these to Seth or other clock, or use other antique beautification projects, which is difficult to find leaders will look exquisite Hermes . Please see my face Seth Thomas also listed yellow brass bell . Note that any additional markup item for my identity, so I give you the correct item ships . Thank you for looking , good luck bidding. Check Louis Vuitton Surya handbags out my other items listed, present and future. Please READThere is a. Processing costs of this project . Winning bidder to pay. First class shipping in the United States . Delivery confirmation is an optional benefit of the buyer must pay in advance to ask , so I can add to invoice.PLEASE because my invoices , etc.



I will contact the winning bidder within a few days end of the auction , usually the next day. Payment must be received in the days.Louis Vuitton Epi Leather.Please note that I now only accept ship days per week , not weekends.NOTE PayPal users I welcome Paypal, but I will not ship to the address registered with PayPal than that of the other . During the work period if you do not confirm your PayPal address , please do not Bid.replica handbags, I ship the items only through International Priority mail, not the first class is over. + one. Fee. If an item is. Or less , I will provide first-class uninsured shipping box , plus points. Fee , if this would be a problem , please do not bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment